Are you a victim of workplace discrimination or harassment? Several federal laws protect you from these situations, the most important of which is Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. Under this law, an employer cannot refuse to hire, fail to promote, fire, or otherwise treat an employee differently due to his or her race, color, religion, sex or national origin. If your employer violated this law, you have a right to file a civil rights claim.
As our client, you will benefit from comprehensive services in employment law and a strong commitment to protect your equal employment rights. We will explain your rights and seek redress under the law for any violations of your employment rights.
Depending on the specific employment law violation, we may negotiate for you to receive:
- Compensation for emotional suffering and financial loss
- Reinstatement to your job
- Hiring or a promotion if you were denied a job opportunity due to illegal discrimination
- A reasonable accommodation for your disability, religious beliefs or other legally protected circumstances
- Other reasonable terms to protect your continued employment or ability to seek another job